You are invited to an INTERDENOMINATIONAL Service of Spiritual Reconciliation & Healing of Abuse at the old Central Seventh-day Adventist Church building on Victoria St. (just off 8th St.) in Saskatoon, SK on Saturday June 29th at 3:00 pm
“Let anyone who is thirsty com to me.” John 7.37
This is a ministry of the Church that recognises, believes and supports those in situations of deep hurt.
The following represent those who have been served by this ministry so far:-
- Women and men who have experienced domestic violence
- Those who knew a loved one who died because of abuse and oppression
- Those who weren’t believed or protected
- Survivors of childhood sexual abuse
- Those who suffered elder abuse
- Those who have experienced rape
- Those who lost their baby because of abuse.
- Those who grieved the loss of a child
- Children who have been abused by those who should have loved them the most
- Spiritual abuse
- Non-offending parents of sexually abused children
- Those who suffer Secondary Trauma
If you have any questions or concerns.
Please contact Marion Duncan, M.Ed.(Couns), C.C.C., M.Div.
Front-line worker of
Compassionate Cup Ministries:
A Voice for the Voiceless
Tel: 306 979 5256
Poster for service (PDF file)
Web_brochure_for_service (PDF file)
Printable brochure for service (Higher resolution PDF file)